Creating a Wedding Website made easy
You need a wedding homepage for your wedding? We offer you a possibility to get to a professional website.
Create your wedding homepage and app with a prefabricated modular system from The Knot:
The Knot Wedding Website
– Anyone! It’s true—we may be a little partial to our own wedding website service, but with good reason: It’s totally free and easy to use, integrated with The Knot App and planning tools, and has beautiful designs for every style.
– The Knot has a vast selection of free, professionally designed templates (over 160) complete with modern layouts and full-width imagery.
– It’s super easy to set up—within minutes, you can have yours up and running on your phone browser, computer or with our easy-to-use All-In-One Wedding Planning app.
– Your cash and experience gifts on The Knot Newlywed Fund and your retail registries will automatically sync, and your registry page will show all of your gifts to your guests at once so they don’t have to visit separate sites.
– Since The Knot has every tool and product (which all work together) that you’d ever need to help you plan your wedding, it’ll be easy for you to have everything under one roof since our wedding websites are integrated into our tools. Plus, we’re always working on making improvements and adding new designs.
– You can even manage and track RSVPs using the app (it’s number one in the app store!) and get RSVP push notifications for easy updates.
– Using your website dashboard, you can find which hotels offer discounted room blocks near your venue.
– You can message guests straight from the app via text or email.
– You can set custom privacy controls, including a password and hiding from search engines
– More perks include personalized urls, sharing features to easily share your wedding website URL and matching wedding invitations.
– Not to toot our own horn, but we’re the most trusted wedding brand out there. If you want a wedding website that’s free, easy to set up and provides a large selection of designer themes, you should start here.
Here are some tips for the content of your own wedding homepage
An own wedding website is the ideal platform to collect as much important information as possible about your own wedding and to share it with the wedding guests. In addition, it has been child’s play for several years to create your own wedding website. But what makes a good wedding website? Here is a list of suggestions for possible content.
Share your anticipation
The most beautiful joy is the anticipation. Let your wedding guests participate in your anticipation, this is one of the most important aspects of your own wedding homepage.
1) Wedding Countdown Blog – Write about your preparations and decisions you have to make.
2) About Us – Describe the proposal and how you met or why you are getting married.
3) Guest Book – Add a guest book to allow guests to share their joy or wish you luck.
4) Funny Stories – Tell some funny episodes from your relationship box. When the guests feel your anticipation, they feel emotionally connected to you and have fun with your wedding homepage.
Probably the most obvious reason for creating your own wedding website is the possibility to make all important information about the wedding accessible in one place.
Information, Information, Information
– What/When/Where – Lists all details of the wedding reception. When and where will the reception take place? Where do you meet, etc.
– Tickets – You don’t want your guests to miss your big moment because they got lost. Show all the important places on a map and describe to the guests how to get to the wedding reception by car or public transport.
– FAQ – Is there a dress code? Is there a theme for the wedding? Are children welcome? Etc.
Tips for before or after the wedding
Some of the guests may stay longer or you may even spend a few days together with your guests. Give some advice on how to spend your free time.
– Activities – List some possible activities during your stay
– Must sees – What are the main tourist attractions?
– Accommodation – Make some suggestions for accommodation
Online wish list / Wedding Registry
You do not want another cutlery set or another photo frame! Write what you want on your wedding page.
– Link to your external department store wish lists, if you have any
– Create your own online wishlist / wedding registry (link to button: wedding registry online). If you are perfectly happy, the guests will surely participate in your honeymoon.
Online registration form
Reduce your costs and save a few trees with an online registration form. Nowadays it is very common and completely ok to collect the registrations online. Protect your registration form with a password to avoid uninvited guests 🙂
Share your best photos of the wedding
After the wedding ceremony you can upload your best photos to your wedding website or the guests can share their best photos with you.
– Photo albums – arrange your photos in different photo albums
– Common Chronology of the Wedding – Allow your guests to upload their best photos and create a common chronology of the wedding together.
Other useful wedding planning tips
- Everything about wedding planning
- Plan the wedding in 30 day
- Wedding Cost Planner
- How much does a wedding cost
- Saving tips for the wedding