Kindle Books for Wedding Planning
Plan your own wedding yourself – economical and effectively. Here are the 7 most popular books for wedding planning.
1) The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer
Is your big day price tag giving you wedding bell blues? With the skyrocketing cost of planning a wedding, a majority of newly engaged couples find themselves opting for an intimate ceremony they can plan affordably. Whether your happy day is a low-key celebration or a lavish affair, The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer provides everything needed to plan a dream wedding on a realistic budget.
With write-in resources and hundreds of practical tips, The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer provides the essential tools to plan a stress-free wedding. This fundamental wedding planner also includes sample budgets to track all of your expenses from creative inspirations to custom invitations.
The Budget-Savvy Wedding Planner & Organizer includes:
– Save-the-datebook—Use organizational write-in tools to plan for everything from bridal party attire to DIY decor
– Pop the question—Interview vendors, venues, and more with vital must-ask questions
– Economical engagement—Calculate cost breakdowns for every part of your ceremony with sample budgets
From your first dance to your final toast, The Budget-Savvy Bride Wedding Planner & Organizer will help turn your dream day into a reality.
2) The Wedding Book
It’s the ultimate wedding planning bible from the ultimate wedding planner. From getting engaged to getting to the altar to taking off for your honeymoon to preserving the memories forever, this is the book to help you bring your dream wedding to life, no matter how big or small your budget.
The Wedding Book is:
– Your fashion consultant, menu planner, etiquette expert, and floral designer
– An insider source for stretching budgets and negotiating contracts
– A digital-savvy friend for making the most of Instagram, Etsy, Pinterest, and wedding planning websites and apps
– A wise shoulder to lean on when sticky family issues come up
– Whatever the subject—cakes, stationery, dress shopping, lingerie, tents, Uber, insurance, porta-potties, party favors, the toasts, looking great in photos, tipping, and thank-you notes—The Wedding Book has the answer.
– Includes lists, schedules, budgeting tools, and timelines.
3) The Loverly Wedding Planner: The Modern Couple’s Guide to Simplified Wedding Planning
Your Modern Guide for Planning a Wedding that’s Perfectly You
Wedding planning can be a bit overwhelming, but with the helpful how-tos and insider advice in this handy wedding book, you can forget the stress and focus on creating a day that truly reflects you as a couple. The Loverly Wedding Planner has everything you need to navigate the wedding planning process in a way that is simple, meaningful, and really enjoyable.
Kellee and Loverly’s team of experts will help you plan a memorable, and perfectly personalized wedding, with:
– Updated advice for fast-evolving wedding customs like mixed-gender bridal parties, social media etiquette, unplugged weddings, same-sex ceremonies, and more
– Wedding organizer tools like worksheets and timelines to help you stay on track with detailed schedules, budgets, and to-do lists
– Down and dirty checklists to help you prioritize and streamline every step of the wedding planning process
– Insider tips from Kellee, the Loverly team, and real-life couples who have recently said “I do”
– Budget breakdowns from modern couples with differing allowances and priorities, as well as a handy section on contracts and negotiation
– A handpicked list of Loverly’s favorite wedding planning and wedding organizer resources from blogs, to online shops, to wedding-worthy social networks and apps
4) A Practical Wedding Planner: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating the Wedding You Want with the Budget You’ve Got
The author of A Practical Wedding offers a no-nonsense wedding planner, with all the tools, tips, and strategies to get the celebration you want, on a budget you can actually afford
Whether you’re newly engaged or haven’t quite made anything official yet, but you know you want to spend your lives together, you’re going to need help planning your wedding. When you’re ready to take a deep breath and start, this is the book you want–need–to have. From figuring out what you really want–as opposed to what everyone else thinks you should want–to helping you keep an eye on the ceremony itself and the vows, Meg Keene, founder of apracticalwedding.com, covers all the essentials. With checklists (such as flowers, food, final venue walk-through) and key spreadsheets (guest list and seating chart, budget, venue search, and more), A Practical Wedding Planner helps you:
– Set a budget–and stick to it
– Choose a venue: traditional, non-traditional, and everything in between
– Hire good vendors and keep your friendors (and tells you why DIY doesn’t always save money)
– Figure out catering, rentals, and everything else Pinterest forgot to tell you
– Reality-check wedding décor
– Create and write a ceremony that really represents both of you
– Get everyone to show up…and have a good time
5) The Knot Complete Guide to Weddings: The Ultimate Source of Ideas, Advice, and Relief for the Bride and Groom and Those Who Love Them
From the #1 wedding website, this completely revised and updated edition of the classic wedding planning bible answers all of your questions, with all the latest information and tools a bride could want.
Overwhelmed by the countless questions and details your wedding entails? Don’t despair! The Knot Complete Guide to Weddings takes you step-by-step from your engagement to the big day, from the reception to the honeymoon. Inside you’ll find checklists, worksheets, insider advice, and in-depth sections on:
– How to personalize your wedding
– Updated wedding etiquette
– Creating a realistic budget
– Sneaky cost-cutting tips
– Dress shopping advice
– Tips for working with florists, caterers, officiants, and others
– Invitation wording
– Vows and ceremony details
– Unique Wedding customs
Plus, all new sections on: Planning Online and Destination Weddings, and a color-coded section with over 100 vibrant photographs.
6) The Realist Bride: Everything You Really Need To Know To Plan Your Wedding
The Realist Bride: Everything You Really Need to Know to Plan Your Wedding details exactly how to plan your wedding, in chronological order, in a funny, realistic, and direct way. The Realist Bride will tell you what the wedding industry won’t without sugarcoating it, but will also tell you how to get through the planning process without losing your mind!
This book is full of valuable information and will keep you laughing along the way to give you some relief from the stress of wedding planning. From how much you should tip your vendors to when you should kick someone out of your bridal party to how to land the perfect wedding dress, The Realist Bride hits it all. Tons of money saving tips are included throughout the chapters so you can have the wedding of your dreams without going into debt.
– How to Get Organized
– A Complete Wedding Task Checklist
– Wedding Theme Inspiration
– Creating a Budget with Sample Budget Spreadsheet
– The Guest List
– Wedding Etiquette that’s Realistic
– Everything You Should Ask Before Booking a Venue
– How to Choose the Right Vendors
– Choosing and Losing Bridesmaids
– Stationery Wording
– What You Should Know Before Shopping for a Wedding Dress
– Wedding Items You Don’t Need to Buy
– How to Create a Seating Chart
– A Honeymoon Planning Guide
– How to Obtain Your Marriage License
– Wedding Day Packing List
– A Guide to Changing Your Name
– Tons of Money Saving Tricks
The Realist Bride is the only wedding planning guide you’ll ever need!
7) Wedding Planning For Dummies
The bestselling wedding planning guide—now updated!
Congratulations, you’re planning a wedding! Besides obtaining a fancy tuxedo and a stunning gown, organizing a wedding ceremony takes creativity, planning, and diplomacy. The whole ordeal can seem overwhelming at first, but with lots of guidance, you’ll plan a wedding people will remember for ages.
Wedding Planning For Dummies demystifies and simplifies all the details that go into the Big Day, providing inspiration and innovative ideas to personalize your wedding celebration and, of course, make it fun for everyone–especially you! Expert wedding planner Marcy Blum walks you step-by-step through everything you’ll encounter as you plan your wedding, from choosing a reception site to picking a photographer—and everything in between.
– 20% new and updated content
– Keep track of expenses with a wedding budget
– Negotiate contracts and surf online for wedding deals
– Get those pesky financial technicalities out of the way
– Plan a weekend wedding, a themed wedding, same sex wedding, and other celebrations
– Plan for various wedding customs and rites
– Throw a great reception with music, food, drink, and cake
– The 4-1-1 on the latest and greatest trends in wedding registries, rings, photos, and the honeymoon
Packed with tips for saving money and common kitsch you should avoid, this is the ultimate guide to satisfying everyone on the Big Day—while making all of your fairytale dreams come true.
Common Alternative to the book: Notebook with wedding planning template
1) The Wedding Planner Checklist: A Portable Guide to Organizing Your Dream Wedding
This purse-sized guided planner/notebook will make life easier for the bride-to-be!
– Concise fill-in lists and charts enable you to compile the essential information you need to stay on track as you plan pre-wedding gatherings, the Big Day itself, and beyond.
– Guided note-taking pages help organize vendor and venue information.
– Inside back cover pocket holds notes, receipts, business cards, and more.
– Lightweight, take-with-you organizer measures 5-3/4” wide x 8-1/4”.
– Elastic band closure attached to the back cover keeps it all together.
– Sturdy board covers support planning on the go!
– Sophisticated floral cover design features gold foil detailing.
– 80 pages.
2) bloom daily planners Wedding Planner/Organizer & Keepsake Journal
– 9″ x 11″ hard cover Wedding Planner with gold foil, gold reinforced metal corners and gold metal lay flat binding
– Tabbed sections including “Our Visions,” “The Basics,” “Guest Planning,” “Vendor Planning,” “Monthly Planning,” “The Big Day,” and “Wedding Memories”
– Everything you need to walk you through planning a stress free wedding! Three storage pockets provide ample space for contracts and forms
– Hand-lettered love themed quotes on the inside covers and on the back of each tabbed divider
– Great engagement gift! Matching wedding accessories in our Amazon store
3) Wedding Planner Marble Gold – Undated Bridal Planning Diary Organizer
– WEDDING PLANNER & ORGANIZER – 132 page quality wedding planning book, the perfect companion to help you plan Your Perfect Day. Unlike other planners on Amazon this has been designed for American weddings, with lots of helpful pointers, wedding planning tips and budget savvy advice. It will almost certainly prompt you about things you haven’t yet though about!
– COUNTDOWN PLANNING – This complete planner has an 18 month countdown calendar to help you organise your day as well as a 12 month bullet point checkpoint list to ensure nothing gets missed. Keep track of appointments, trials, fittings, vendors, food tastings and more…
– KEEP ALL NOTES & PLANS TOGETHER – Our easy to use wedding organizer includes notes sections at every interval plus handy wallets for keeping together magazine cutouts, fabric swatches, photos and inspiration. The perfect companion for you in the lead up to your wedding day.
– A GREAT ENGAGEMENT GIFT – Our wedding diary makes a great gift on announcement of the engagement. Every aspect of the wedding is covered, giving you one less thing to worry about. Join thousands of brides that have already planned their dream day with us.
– SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – If it’s not love at first sight with your wedding planner, return it to us (unused of course) for a 100% money back no questions asked refund.
Wedding products you need at every wedding
These are the top products you need at almost every wedding.
Other useful wedding planning tips:
- Everything about wedding planning
- Plan the wedding in 30 day
- Wedding Cost Planner
- How much does a wedding cost
- Saving tips for the wedding